So, I'm trying something new. I've decided to write a novel. Some friends of mine are all members of the National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) website. And they've talked me into it. This means that for the month of November I'll be writing about 2,500 words a day - that's about eight, double-spaced pages, every day of the month. I'm psyched and freaked.
If you care about me, write me and ask me how I'm doing. The humiliation of not following up will shame me into completing my goal.
Monday, November 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
lol GOOD LUCK! :)
write. write. write. Write everything you've ever wanted to.
Good luck Mr. M!!!
~Necia
Wow! A novel in a month? That's nuts! How is that going? What did you decide to write about?
So how did your novel turn out?
~Aaron D.
I would LOVE to read something that you write!
Hey i need to come visit you!
like ASAP!
--Megan Neuman.
Hey, I saw your bookshelf. If you ever have the time, check out goodreads.com. You'd love it!
Post a Comment